Friday, June 10, 2011

Special Beads


Hard to believe that my little one graduated from kindergarten yesterday.  
Yes, they actually "graduate" now-a-days with cap & gown and everything.

My darling daughter had picked out these round light pink beads
 for a bracelet a few weeks previous,
 but the night before I decided they would make a nice 
graduation gift that she could wear to her graduation.
    

so I paired them with these sweet orange beads 
which have imperfect spots of pink in them
and got busy making her a beaded bracelet.

I made it adjustable so that she won't grow out of it any time soon
by adding this little chain with a sweet little fob on the end.

finished project - the bracelet.
I do make custom styled jewelry when requested (I received an order today)
so contact me if you want a special order.


 So here she is on our way out to graduation

  

oh, is that a matching necklace?
yes, it is.    :)
Hey, I only have one child and she loved it.
I thought it looked so sweet on her.

 She was a very happy graduate

we saw lots of these smiles.
 

So, tonight I was at the pre-grand opening friends & family night
for the Scout Living.
Tomorrow, Saturday 5pm-9pm
is the Grand Opening!!

They are open every day 11am - 7pm, 
so this grand opening just stays open a little later
and sounds like it's going to be a fun little social time as well.
(I think I heard something about catered food)   :)

This is a beautiful store with a great diverse selection.  
There is really something for everyone.  
Come check it out!



affectionately,  Miss. Worm






  














2 comments: