Saturday, June 4, 2011

Let me introduce you to my necklaces



A few necklace's I've just added
to my space at
Scout Living


I love, love, love jewelry,
and these necklaces have been a lot of fun.
Each one is completely unique.
I try not to photograph them too much,
only because then it's so tempting to look at my 
pictures for inspiration and end up with duplicates.
I'll have to get some close up pictures for this blog though.   :)

All my necklaces seem to end up with at least one bead, 
and range from filigree pieces, to found objects like vintage keys 
and my newest ones are hand stamped metal 
with sentiment ranging from sweet words like "gorgeous" or "beautiful',  
to a little more fun like "spunky", a little thoughtful like "strong" or "loved."  
I have other styles in my collection 
and even more on my idea table that I will feature in a later post.


But for now, I wanted to mention that:
Scout Living
is officially open
They are open 11am - 7pm daily!!

Here is what the store looks like from the front.  



You can find it at:
1215 18th Street • Sacramento, CA • 95811

The store is so welcoming and also very
diverse - there is something for everyone!!

Of course, I'd love for you to stop by my space
it looks like this:


for now, anyway.
I hope to get a large space when
one comes available!
(fingers crossed)

Thank you to everyone that has signed up to follow my blog!!  
It has been one week, 3 posts 
(that includes my internet being down almost all week) 
and I have 11 followers!  Yay!  Thank you!!

I have received notes on face book and otherwise from people saying 
that they are reading the blog but not officially "following."  
Let me take this opportunity to say "follow!"  I am cooking up ideas 
for a giveaway as a celebration when I reach a certain number of followers.  
(although I haven't come up with a firm number yet)  
SO, sign up, stay tuned for a giveaway, and remember
 you'll have to be signed up to win.

Hopefully it is warmer and less rainy where you are today 
than it is here at my little house.  
Enjoy your day, be thankful, smile, compliment others, 
trust and above all, love.  
(even when it's difficult . . . ahem, especially when it's difficult)
(even if you've been burned and don't feel like it . . .  
ahem, especially if you've been burned and don't feel like it)


affectionately, Miss. Worm







No comments:

Post a Comment