Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My favorite bag

Just about everywhere I go, my bag goes with me.  



I use it for all kinds of stuff.
Carrying all the stuff I don't want to carry in my purse, but really do need
Farmers Market
Grocery Store
Swim stuff

The little wool flower comes off for easy washing.



Oh, did I mention I just LOVE this bag.

I just love those old 50's tablecloths, 
and when I found a less than perfect one
I made my bag from it.  



It has pockets inside which I've used to keep small things in check,



or while grocery shopping, it keeps wine bottles safe from breaking
and also from crushing more fragile grocery items.




Looking for more things to bring down to Scout Living today,
I found this second bag.
Usually all my bags and pillows are unique and one of a kind,
but this time I had enough extra table cloth to make two,
so this "one of a two of a kind" is headed down to my space
at Scout Living this week.

I hope everyone is having a good week.
A good night to all!
affectionately, Miss. Worm

2 comments:

  1. Hey, wish I was closer so I could shop your space at Scout Living! I just love your bag! I love following your blog too! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we were closer for oh, about a thousand reasons! Thank you, and I sure do miss you too. One of these days . . . .

    ReplyDelete