Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Beaded Beauty

Just a preview of a few necklaces 
that are in my space at Scout Living.


 


These are all hand beaded and each one is completely unique.
No two are alike.



I like things like that - completely unique.
Just like each one of us, 
completely unique and beautiful in our own way.

A little scripture that I have been thinking about today:

Do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink;
or about your body, what you will wear.
Is not life more important than food, 
and the body more important than clothes? 

Look at the birds of the air; 
they do not sow or reap or store away in barns,
and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.
Are you not much more valuable than they? 

Who of you by worrying 
can add a single hour to his life?
So, do not worry about tomorrow, 
for tomorrow will worry about itself. 
Each day has enough trouble of its own.


This year has had it's share of challenges - all in all it's been pretty difficult.  But I've been so blessed to reflect back on the past months and remember all the times that I could not see how I would make it through, or how I would pay my bills, or be a single mom all of a sudden, or find a good job.  In addition to this, I've had lot's of hard choices to make.  Choices that were not clear, easy or black and white.  Choices that I did not want to make.
I am happy to report though, that I have felt the presence of God in my life.  
He was constantly guiding,
constantly loving,
constantly supporting me,
constantly offering mercy and showering me with peace,
and constantly meeting my every need.  

Not only did He meet all my needs, He met so many wants, preferences and simple joys.  He's good like that.  Through all the difficulties of this year, my faith has grown in leaps and bounds.  I am so thankful for the beautiful, careful, attentive love of my Heavenly Father.

Good night to you all.
Affectionately,  Miss. Worm

No comments:

Post a Comment